Monday, August 4, 2008

New photos

About to go to bed after watching a screening of the original version of "The Quiet American" at Hanoi Cinematheque, where we are now members, but I thought I'd just post letting everyone know that there are now a few new Hanoi albums up on my Picasa site. So for those of you that are more interested in looking at pretty pictures than reading my stories, there you go. There's also a link to the photo site on the right side of the blog, and I'll try to post here whenever I add to it. Here's a little taste of the newest additions:


That's the pagoda where I was photographed by the Vietnamese family. And because this is the best picture ever, here's Alison in the Old Quarter last weekend:


All it cost us was 15,000 Dong (about $.80) for a bag of dirty pineapple to get that picture. Totally worth it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better be brining some of that pineapple to Australia.

anniemonster said...

way to not tell me you two were starting a blog. i found it anyway (obviously). e-mail me soon and tell me if there is a good time to come visit over my x-mas break because i really really want to. i love you!

Anonymous said...

Pineapple On!

Unknown said...

Love your blog! Nice way for us to find out what's going on and view photos. Ali, you make a cute vendor and Scott, you make me hungry for Vietnamese food. Glad you're having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Utterly awesome and beautiful! I love the pictures..have I mentioned how jealous I am?